The analog tremolo is a vintage style tremolo pedal, based on a famous german circuit favoured by a number of pedal manufacturers for it’s smooth sound. this version has a few minor improvements/ alterations that have appeared in the pedal building community.
- it features a depth control, allowing you to dial in how much tremolo you want in your signal.
- a speed switch to go between fast and slow modes and a speed potentiometer to fine tune that rate of temolo.
- it’s true bypass and has polarity protection.
- It’s best suited to players who want a vintage style sound to their tremolo, particularly those who like a bit of a country feel to things, although it can get pretty choppy if you want it to.
- There’s a small volume drop compared to the bypassed signal.
- no fancy decorations, excellent for live and recording work, solidly built in the uk by hand.
- it’s up on ebay at the time of writing this, and it’s up for offers as the case is slightly scratched………..